Capital Deployed for
21st Century Infrastructure
If a technology is market proven yielding
demonstrable cash flows, we want to fund it
Why should I start the approval process today?
- The approval process can take up to 60 days
- Attractive for investors to have non-dilutive growth capital at the ready
- Carbon Metrics are taking on the cost burden of due diligence in order to build momentum.
Am I Eligible?
- Your solution must be based on capital equipment which is capable of delivering a resource efficient outcome.
- You have reached the maturity stage of at least TRL9
- You contribute to the achievement of at least one of the following five Sustainable Development Goals
- SDG 6 Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDG 11 Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDG 7 Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDG 12 Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDG 9 Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
How do you I start the application process?
- We always start our engagement with a meeting/call to explain our offering and understand your solution.
- Sign our two-way NDA (You will receive this by email after your first meeting)
- Submit a comprehensive pitch deck of the technology along with independent 3rd party validation of key performance metrics.
- Evaluation: Our internal and external experts will evaluate your project (4-8 weeks)
- Energy from Waste (EfW) gasification technologies
- Carbon capture, both direct air and recovery from industrial processes
- Plastic recycling technologies
- Hydrogen deployment
- Energy from Waste (EfW) incineration technologies
- HVAC, CHP, BMS
- Air/Ground Heat pumps
- Lighting solutions
- Water treatment and innovative filtration systems
- Biomass, Biogas, Control / Optimisation Systems & Processes
- Alternative sustainable fuel to wood chip
- Wind Turbines, Rooftop SolarPV and Solar Thermal
- Battery Storage
- Innovation in agriculture, aquaculture, and protein alternatives
- Biofuels derived from waste
Commercial scale wind turbines for on-site generation. Through innovation and design, companies can now bring renewable, reliable, and affordable energy to places previously thought impossible.
Roof top solar PV for on-site generation. Large commercial roof tops are an untapped asset ready to be put to use.
If your company uses large quantities of water requiring pumping to site and expensive treatment afterwards, then you should be aware of new technologies available to reduce your operating costs.
Building management systems are crucial if you want to understand how your firm uses energy and how to reduce it.
Biomass power is carbon neutral electricity generated from renewable organic waste that would otherwise be dumped in landfills or openly burned.
Biogas is produced by the anaerobic/thermophilic digestion or fermentation of organic matter. The organic matter can be manure, sewage sludge, municipal solid waste, biodegradable waste or any other biodegradable feedstock.
Time to get rid of diesel or heavy fuel boilers. Heat pumps use the latent heat energy in the air or ground and multiply it to give you the heat you need at the lowest cost.
Light-emitting diode (LED) have many advantages over incandescent light sources, including lower energy consumption, longer lifetime, improved physical robustness, smaller size, and faster switching.
Co-generation is more thermally efficient use of fuel than electricity generation alone. In separate production of electricity some energy must be rejected as waste heat, but in co-generation this thermal energy is put to good use.